Senior Carer – Nights (Westbank)
|Senior Carer – Nights (Westbank)|
|Full and part time|
We are seeking professional and passionate Senior Carer to join our team.
For this role we are offering:
- Full and part time hours
- Night work
- Ongoing support with training and development
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- The Senior Carer is responsible for the 24 hour needs of all Residents.
- A high standard of care is to be maintained at all times by adhering to the Homes Policies and Procedures.
- The Care Assistant should work with and participate as part of the team within the home and behave in a professional manner at all times.
- The Care Assistant must attend all relevant mandatory and necessary training sessions, and undertake NVQ training if not already held in accordance with CQC requirements.
- To act as mentor to new care assistants.
- To supervise a group of care assistants as agreed with the Team Leader.
- Ensure that COSHH regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure that Infection Control & Prevention policy, regulations and guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure familiarisation with all Policies and Procedures especially Fire, ‘Whistle blowing’, confidentiality, grievance and disciplinary.