Senior Care Assistant (Aden House) – Full time/Day work
|Senior Care Assistant (Aden House) – Full time/Day work|
We are seeking professional and passionate Senior Care Assistants to join our team.
Within Commutable distance from The Barnsley.
For this role we are offering:
- Full time hours
- Day work available
- Ongoing support with training and development
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- The Care Assistant is responsible for the 24 hour needs of all Residents.
- A high standard of care is to be maintained at all times by adhering to the Homes Policies and Procedures.
- The Care Assistant should work with and participate as part of the team within the home and behave in a professional manner at all times.
- The Care Assistant must attend all relevant mandatory and necessary training sessions, and undertake NVQ training if not already held in accordance with CQC requirements.
- To act as mentor to new care assistants.
- To supervise a group of care assistants as agreed with the Team Leader.
- Ensure that COSHH regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure that Infection Control & Prevention policy, regulations and guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure familiarisation with all Policies and Procedures especially Fire, ‘Whistle blowing’, confidentiality, grievance and disciplinary.