Registered General Nurse – Aden Court, Moldgreen (Day and Night shifts available)
|Registered General Nurse – Aden Court, Moldgreen (Day and Night shifts available)|
|Full and Part Time positions available.|
We are seeking caring and dedicated Nurses to join our friendly team at Aden Court Care Home, in Moldgreen, Huddersfield.
We understand that this is a challenging, demanding but ultimately rewarding role. If you are committed to delivering first rate care to elderly people, whilst maintaining their dignity, independence and individuality, we’d love to hear from you.
For this role we are offering:
• £1,000 joining bonus (paid net)*
• Competitive Salary
• Full time (Day and Night shifts available)
• On-going Support with Training and Development
• 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays
• Uniform provided
• To assess all Residents physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs, encouraging the participation of Residents and family members.
• Identify any problems the Resident may have fulfilling the Activities of Daily Living.
• Provide written care plans which will identify problems, provide guidance to those delivering care, set realistic goals, ensuring that Residents are given the assistance required to fulfil the Activities of Daily Living and achieving the optimum level of independence, whilst maintaining dignity and self-esteem.
• Provide evaluation of care plans implementing changes in care when outcome of care does not meet the goals of the care plan.
• To administer drugs and treatments as prescribed in accordance with NMC guidelines.
• Ensure that the care given meets the goals set out in the homes Statement of Purpose and Philosophy of Care.
• Ensure that all risk assessments are maintained with Residents and family involvement.
• To ensure that all documentation is maintained to a high standard.
Why join us?
Aden Court is proud to provide care for up to 40 older people, who require residential or nursing care, or who are living with dementia. Our carers, nurses and team are fully trained and available 24/7.
At New Century Care you’ll have quality time to spend with our residents, ensuring you can give truly personalised care. If you too believe that this is the most important part of everyone’s role in a care home, then we’d love to hear from you.
If you want to develop, we will support you. If you require flexibility, we will always try and help. If you want to make a successful career in care, we can offer you guidance, experience and advice, including help with supporting qualifications.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.