Registered General Nurse (Aaron Court) – Days and Nights
|Registered General Nurse (Aaron Court) – Days and Nights|
|Full time and part time hours available|
We are seeking professional, experienced and passionate Nurses to join our team.
For this role we are offering:
• £1,000 joining bonus (paid net)*
• Competitive Salary
• Full time and part time Hours
• Days and nights
• On-going Support with Training and Development Jobs
• Paid Breaks
• 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays
• Uniform provided
• To assess all Residents physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs, encouraging the participation of Residents and family members.
• Identify any problems the Resident may have fulfilling the Activities of Daily Living.
• Provide written care plans which will identify problems, provide guidance to those delivering care, set realistic goals, ensuring that Residents are given the assistance required to fulfil the Activities of Daily Living and achieving the optimum level of independence maintaining dignity and self-esteem.
• Provide evaluation of care plans implementing changes in care when outcome of care does not meet the goals of the care plan.
• To administer drugs and treatments as prescribed in accordance with NMC guidelines.
• Ensure that the care given meets the goals set out in the homes Statement of Purpose and Philosophy of Care.
• Ensure that all risk assessments are maintained with Residents and family involvement.
• To ensure that all documentation is maintained to a high standard.
Please Contact: Frank Peacock
M: 07586 040 416