Cook – Aaron House – Penicuik, Edinburgh
|Cook – Aaron House – Penicuik, Edinburgh|
We are seeking a professional cook to Join our friendly team at Aaron House Care Home in Penicuik, Edinburgh
For this role we are offering:
- 35 hours, including weekend work
- Ongoing support with training and development
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Uniform provided
- To control and monitor the progress of assistants and trainees and inform the Head Chef accordingly of any training required.
- To maintain the standard of health and hygiene as instructed by the Head Chef.
- To prepare special diet meals in accordance with instructions from the care staff.
- To ensure a high level of service for all meal times.
- To complete all documentation relating to HACCP.
- To ensure report any defects to equipment to the Home Manager.
- To ensure good quality and portion control.
- Assist Head Chef with four weekly menu planning.
- To carry out all general duties and responsibilities in the absence of the Head Chef.
- To carry out any reasonable duties requested by senior staff that will aid and assist the smooth running of the home.
If you think this job role is for you, we’d love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!