Maintenance Person (Willowdene)
|Maintenance Person (Willowdene)|
We are seeking professional and passionate Maintenance Person to join our team: Part time hours
• Weekly in-house emergency lighting checks and ensure six monthly check by qualified engineer. Make any necessary repairs as able and inform Home Manager.
• Monthly in-house visual fire extinguisher checks, and ensure six monthly check by qualified fire extinguisher engineer. Inform Manager of any problems.
• Constantly check fire escape routes and ensure no obstructions.
• Weekly check of all ladders and step systems. Ensure Risk Assessment for use of ladders is reviewed.
• Daily check of restricted areas such as boiler rooms etc. Make repairs as necessary.
• Liaise with Line Managers and carry out any maintenance or other reasonable requests where possible.
• Liaise with outside contractors as delegated for any works needing outside or more assistance, advise Manager on such occasions.
• Keep detailed records of all maintenance and testing undertaken and ensure that all equipment is maintained properly
• To ensure Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) is undertaken annually and hot water temperature testing is completed monthly and records kept.
• To ensure that C.O.S.H.H. is adhered to at all times.
• To ensure familiarisation with Health & Safety policy and to work in a safe manner with regard to health & safety.