Kitchen Assistant (Bank), Aaron House, Penicuik, Edinburgh
|Kitchen Assistant (Bank), Aaron House, Penicuik, Edinburgh|
We are seeking an experienced and hard working kitchen assistant, to join our friendly team at Aaron House care home which is based in Penicuik, Edinburgh.
For this role we are offering:
- Bank hours on offer
- Ongoing support with training and development
- An identified career pathway
- Uniform provided
Kitchen Assistant job duties:
• To ensure familiarisation with company policies and procedures.
• To ensure C.O.S.H.H. requirements are met at all times.
• To wash up with respect for all equipment particularly that which can be easily broken.
• To ensure all equipment is maintained and in working order.
• To adhere strictly to the kitchen cleaning rota.
• To ensure kitchen floor and work surfaces are thoroughly disinfected daily.
• To ensure dishwasher cleaning schedule is adhered to.
• To carry out all tasks allocated by Chef/Cook efficiently.
• To ensure that tea trolley is set up and ready for use throughout the day.
• Where applicable to wipe all bedroom tables thoroughly when collecting food trays.
• To empty bins regularly and dispose of waste bags into appropriate containers for collection.
• To ensure all condiment containers are filled and cleaned weekly.
• To ensure tables are laid in dining room.
• To ensure trays of hot or cold drinks with biscuits is made and delivered to visitors/relatives as required.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We look forward in hearing form you.