Kitchen Assistant (Aaron House)
|Kitchen Assistant (Aaron House)|
We are seeking a hard working Kitchen Assistant to join our friendly team: Part time 20 hours (weekends)
- To ensure C.O.S.H.H. requirements are met at all times.
- To wash up with respect for all equipment particularly that which can be easily broken.
- To ensure all equipment is maintained and in working order.
- To adhere strictly to the kitchen cleaning rota.
- To ensure kitchen floor and work surfaces are thoroughly disinfected daily.
- To ensure dishwasher cleaning schedule is adhered to.
- To carry out all tasks allocated by Chef/Cook efficiently.
- To ensure that tea trolley is set up and ready for use throughout the day.
- Where applicable to wipe all bedroom tables thoroughly when collecting food trays.
- To empty bins regularly and dispose of waste bags into appropriate containers for collection.
- To ensure all condiment containers are filled and cleaned weekly.
- To ensure tables are laid in dining room.
- To ensure trays of hot or cold drinks with biscuits is made and delivered to visitors/relatives as required.