Domestic Assistant – High View Oast, Ash, near Canterbury
|Domestic Assistant – High View Oast, Ash, near Canterbury|
|High View Oast|
We are seeking a Domestic/Cleaning Assistant to join our friendly team at High View Oast Care home, in the village of Ash, between Sandwich and Canterbury, in Kent.
For this role we are offering:
- 30 hour contract on offer
- Ongoing support with training and development
- An identified career pathway
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- Carry out all cleaning duties as directed by the Head Housekeeper to the required company standards. Cleaning duties can be in any area of the nursing home.
- Ensure that daily and deep cleaning schedules are adhered to.
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation and hygiene.
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment is correctly and safely used and kept in a safe condition. Report any defect to the Home Manager.
- Carry out any other reasonable instructions of the Home Manager.
- To be sensitive to the privacy and individual needs of the residents.
- To comply with COSHH regulations.
- To adhere to infection control polices at all times.
- To ensure the correct use of PPE.
- To follow the correct use of colour code systems within the home
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as requested by the Head Housekeeper or Home Manager.
- To ensure all necessary documentation is completed daily.
- To ensure trolley’s are re-stocked at the end of shift and cleaning cupboards are left clean and tidy.
To apply, please complete the form below. Welook forward to hearing from you!