Domestic Assistant – Aldwick House, Bognor Regis
|Domestic Assistant – Aldwick House, Bognor Regis|
We are seeking a hard working Domestic Assistant to join our friendly team at Aldwick House.
For this role we are offering:
- 30 hour contracts on offer
- Ongoing support with training and development
- An identified career pathway
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- Carry out all cleaning duties as directed by the Head Housekeeper to the required Company standards. Cleaning duties can be in any area of the nursing home.
- Ensure that daily and deep cleaning schedules are adhered to.
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation and hygiene.
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment is correctly and safely used and kept in a safe condition. Report any defect to the Home Manager.
- Carry out any other reasonable instructions of the Home Manager.
- To be sensitive to the privacy and individual needs of the residents.
- To comply with COSHH regulations.
- To adhere to infection control polices at all times.
- To ensure the correct use of PPE.
- To follow the correct use of colour code systems within the home
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as requested by the Head Housekeeper or Home Manager.
- To ensure all necessary documentation is completed daily.
- To ensure trolley’s are re-stocked at the end of shift and cleaning cupboards are left clean and tidy.
Why work for us?
Aldwick House Care Home, situated within walking distance of the beach in Bognor Regis, is a home for up to 30 older people who require residential or nursing care, or who are living with dementia. Aldwick House benefits from pretty gardens with patio seating area, conservatory, spacious living accommodation and comfortable bedrooms.
If you are interested in this job role, we would love to hear from you.
To apply please complete the form below, look forward in hearing from you!