Domestic Assistant (Aden Mount)
|Domestic Assistant (Aden Mount)|
We are seeking professional and experienced Domestic Assistant to join our team.
For this role we are offering:
- Part time hours
- Ongoing support with training and development
- Uniform provided
- To ensure familiarisation with company policies and procedures.
- To ensure C.O.S.H.H. requirements are met at all times.
- To maintain high cleaning standards of all bedrooms and communal areas on a daily basis so that residents can live in a clean, fresh and happy environment.
- To ensure all equipment is maintained and in working order.
- Daily vacuuming and cleaning of all bedrooms and en-suites ensuring that skirting boards are cleaned and cobwebs cleared. All units are to be polished daily and chairs washed
- Communal areas to be vacuumed, polished and cleaned daily.
- Staff areas to be cleaned daily.
- Residents and relatives kitchen where applicable to be cleaned and replenished daily. Fridge to be cleaned weekly.
- To ensure all areas remain tidy at all times.
- To empty bins daily and dispose of waste bags into appropriate containers for collection.
- To carry out tasks allocated by person-in-charge efficiently as directed. Communication
- To communicate respectfully to residents, relatives and staff at all times.
- To observe privacy, dignity and freedom of choice of residents at all times.
- To report any problems with residents, relatives or staff to the Head Chef/Cook and Manager.
- To report any problems the kitchen environment or the home including maintenance issues.
- These responsibilities are not listed in order of priority.