Credit Controller – Aaron Court, Ellesmere Port
|Credit Controller – Aaron Court, Ellesmere Port|
We are seeking a dedicated Credit Controller to join amazing our team. This role is based at Aaron Court Care Home, in Ellesmere Port, South Wirral.
For this role we are offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Full time 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- On-going support with Training and Development
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- To ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Dealing promptly with internal and external queries about payments, ensuring clients / suppliers pay on time
- Regularly making contact with clients and local authorities to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Handle disputed invoices and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms• Provide accurate advice on billing / invoice queries
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Meet cash and debtor targets set by the Company
- Ensure all transactions are compliant with Company’s policies and procedures
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
- First line support to front line staff at the care homes and the Leadership team
- To provide basic cover for other credit control team members during periods of annual leave and/or absence
- To develop and maintain a close liaison with care home staff, through mentorship and coaching, this will involve travel to sites
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Revenue Controller or any other person designated in their absence
Why Join Us?
Aaron Court care home, is a friendly and welcoming place, with a buzzing atmosphere. By joining the team, you’ll be made to feel welcome and enjoy a rewarding career that working in care home brings, really making a difference.
If you want to develop, we will support you. If you require flexibility, we will always try and help. If you want to make a successful career in care, we can offer you guidance, experience and advice, including help with supporting qualifications.
New Century Care can offer an attractive salary that is negotiable at interview, based on experience. There are rewards for long service, yearly staff recognition in Caring Hearts Awards, employee referral scheme and enjoyable social events.
If you think this job is for you, we’d love to hear from you