Care Assistant – Aden Court, Moldgreen (Day and Night shifts available)
|Care Assistant – Aden Court, Moldgreen (Day and Night shifts available)|
Are you looking to work locally, with hours to suit you? Are you caring, personable and trustworthy? We are seeking Care Assistants to join our friendly team, at Aden Court Care Home, in Moldgreen, Huddersfield.
Whether you’re new to care, or have experienced but you want to make a real difference to people’s lives, then we’d love to hear from you.
For this role we are offering:
- Full time hours
- Days and night work available
- Ongoing support with training and development
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- The Care Assistant is responsible for the 24 hour needs of all Residents.
- A high standard of care is to be maintained at all times by adhering to the Homes Policies and Procedures.
- The Care Assistant should work with and participate as part of the team within the home and behave in a professional manner at all times.
- The Care Assistant must attend all relevant mandatory and necessary training sessions, and undertake NVQ training if not already held in accordance with CQC requirements.
- Ensure that COSHH regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure that Infection Control & Prevention policy, regulations and guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure familiarisation with all Policies and Procedures especially Fire, ‘Whistle blowing’, confidentiality, grievance and disciplinary.
Why join us?
Aden Court is ideally situated for Moldgreen’s community, in Huddersfield. A warm and welcoming place to live, we are proud to provide care for up to 40 older people, who require residential or nursing care, or who are living with dementia.
At New Century Care you’ll have quality time to spend with our residents, ensuring you can give truly personalised care. If you too believe that this is the most important part of everyone’s role in a care home, then we’d love to hear from you.
If you want to develop, we will support you. If you require flexibility, we will always try and help. If you want to make a successful career in care, we can offer you guidance, experience and advice, including help with supporting qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this job, please complete the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.