Care Assistant – (Aden Lodge) – Days and Nights
|Care Assistant – (Aden Lodge) – Days and Nights|
|Full time and bank hours|
We are seeking professional and passionate Care Assistants – Days and Nights to join our team.
For this role we are offering:
- Full time and bank hours¬
- Days and night work available¬
- Uniform provided
- Competitive rate of pay
- The Care Assistant is responsible for the 24 hour needs of all Residents.
- A high standard of care is to be maintained at all times by adhering to the Homes Policies and Procedures.
- The Care Assistant should work with and participate as part of the team within the home and behave in a professional manner at all times.
- The Care Assistant must attend all relevant mandatory and necessary training sessions, and undertake NVQ training if not already held in accordance with CQC requirements.
- Ensure that COSHH regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure that Infection Control & Prevention policy, regulations and guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure familiarisation with all Policies and Procedures especially Fire, ‚ÄėWhistle blowing‚Äô, confidentiality, grievance and disciplinary.