Care Assistant – Aden House, Clayton West (Day and Night shifts available)
|Care Assistant – Aden House, Clayton West (Day and Night shifts available)|
|Full and part time|
Are you looking to work locally, with hours to suit you? Are you caring, personable and trustworthy?
We are seeking Care Assistants to join our friendly team, at Aden House Care Home, in Clayton West, Huddersfield.Â
Aden House is 7.5 miles from Barnsley village, and 5.1 miles from Shepley.
Whether youâ€™re new to care, or have experience, but you want to make a real difference to peopleâ€™s lives, then weâ€™d love to hear from you.
For this role we are offering:
- Full and part time hours available
- Days and night work availableÂ
- Ongoing support with training and development
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- The Care Assistant is responsible for the 24 hour needs of all Residents.
- A high standard of care is to be maintained at all times by adhering to the Homes Policies and Procedures.
- The Care Assistant should work with and participate as part of the team within the home and behave in a professional manner at all times.
- The Care Assistant must attend all relevant mandatory and necessary training sessions, and undertake NVQ training if not already held in accordance with CQC requirements.
- Ensure that COSHH regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure that Infection Control & Prevention policy, regulations and guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure familiarisation with all Policies and Procedures especially Fire, â€˜Whistle blowingâ€™, confidentiality, grievance and disciplinary.
Why join us?
Modern, welcoming and warm, Aden House Care Home is a home led by a fully trained professional team, caring for up to 60 older people. Aden House is ideal for individuals who require nursing, residential support or who are living with dementia. Aden House is situated next to our sister Home, Aden Lodge, close to the amenities of Clayton West and Scisset.
At New Century Care youâ€™ll have quality time to spend with our residents, ensuring you can give truly personalised care. If you too believe that this is the most important part of everyoneâ€™s role in a care home, then weâ€™d love to hear from you.
If you want to develop, we will support you. If you require flexibility, we will always try and help. If you want to make a successful career in care, we can offer you guidance, experience and advice, including help with supporting qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this job, please complete the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.