Care Assistant (Aden View) – Days and Nights available
|Care Assistant (Aden View) – Days and Nights available|
|Full Time & Part Time|
We are seeking professional and passionate Care Assistants – Days and Nights¬†to join our team.
For this role we are offering:
- Full time¬
- Ongoing support with training and development
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- The Care Assistant is responsible for the 24 hour needs of all Residents.
- A high standard of care is to be maintained at all times by adhering to the Homes Policies and Procedures.
- The Care Assistant should work with and participate as part of the team within the home and behave in a professional manner at all times.
- The Care Assistant must attend all relevant mandatory and necessary training sessions, and undertake NVQ training if not already held in accordance with CQC requirements.
- Ensure that COSHH regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure that Infection Control & Prevention policy, regulations and guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure familiarisation with all Policies and Procedures especially Fire, ‚ÄėWhistle blowing‚Äô, confidentiality, grievance and disciplinary.