Business Administrator (Sycamore)
|Business Administrator (Sycamore)|
We are seeking a professional and experienced Business Administrator to join our team.
For this role we are offering:
- Part time hours
- Ongoing support with training and development
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Maintain and ensure all administration documentation is carried out and kept in accordance with the Company’s Policies and archived when appropriate.
- Opening, date stamping and distribution of incoming post and posting outgoing mail.
- Typing correspondence, minutes and other documents.
- Ensure all filing is up to date and securely filed.
- Staff documentation covering recruitment, records, holidays, sickness and training as delegated including uniform control.
- Ensure all Residents and staff documentation is issued in accordance with Company policy.
- Carry out any necessary banking of monies and maintain Petty Cash records.
- Oversee payment of salaries/wages and preparation of Housekeeping Rota’s.
- Maintain and control purchasing procedure and ensuring adequate stock of all consumables are available.
- Maintain brief financial records of Residents accounts as delegated.
- Daily check of administration work schedule to ensure all relevant documentation is carried out on time and in accordance with Company policy.
- Ensure sufficient stock of all stationery and forms are readily available.
- To support the Home Manager in marketing and Resident liaison.
- Ensure the Company’s computer system is updated daily including Resident and staff details.
- To be responsible for transfer of all financial information directly to Head Office weekly/biweekly as directed.Supervisory:
- To ensure that the highest standards of care are maintained at all times.
- To maintain care and other staffing levels to those required by the Home and resident dependency.
- To act as a role model, counsel and provide all staff with leadership, guidance and support.
- Manage and participate in the recruitment of all grades of staff.
- To ensure compliance with all aspects of employment legislation, personnel checks, DBS checks and references during staff recruitment.
- To maintain and develop staff training, appraisal and supervision.
- To be responsible for well being of residents, Mental, Physical and Environmental Clinical:
- To undertake audits of care and services provided at the Home as required by the New Century Care.
- To partake in planning and implementing changes in policy, practice and procedure as required by the company or legislation.
- To ensure that all documentation required by New Century Care or regulatory bodies is maintained and reviewed as necessary.
- To ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are met and adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that risk assessments are carried our appropriately for all aspects of care and service delivery.
- To ensure assessments of all prospective clients are carried out prior to admission.
- To promote clients human rights at all times by means of staff education and monitoring care delivery.
- To ensure meetings are planned and carried out at appropriate intervals for all grades of staff.
- To promote and develop the Homes relations with Health Care Professionals, relatives, regulatory bodies and the local community.Financial:
- To monitor and regulate expenditure to ensure compliance with company budgetary guidelines.
- To use company policy and procedure for correct authorisation of non routine expenditure.
- To liaise with and inform the line Manager of anticipated problems or queries relating to purchasing or expenditure
- The role outline is not necessarily concise and will be reviewed regularly with the post-holder to ensure it continues to reflect the organisation’s business needs and the professional care needs of residents.