Our approach to care is a simple one, to provide the highest standard with the best interests of our residents at heart. We provide a safe and homely atmosphere in all our homes and welcome residents on both a permanent or short stay basis.
We recognise that our residents are unique and respect that everyone needs their own space and time. We encourage and support everyone to participate in the varied activities and events that are organised in all our homes. Whether it’s just chatting in the living areas or gardens with friends and family, enjoying live entertainment or actively baking, getting creative with arts and crafts, but each activity programme is centred around the individuals interests and hobbies.
We understand every resident is different, whether it is diet, clothing, or religious observance and we happily cater for these differences and celebrate them.
Our staff have a true interest in all our residents and their well being, and are fully trained to provide the care required of them. Our team are happy to answer any questions and concerns you may have and will do all they can to ensure everything is taken care of in the best possible way for each resident.
- The residents we look after receive great care, are helped to maintain their independence and lead fulfilling lives
- Our people want to work for us, are committed to deliver the right care at the right time, feel valued & engaged and have the opportunity to develop
- Our homes are places where people feel happy and contented
- Treat everyone with respect
- Always provide care that is person-centred
- Act with integrity
- Listen and learn
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose