Westbank, Borough Green, Kent
Welcome to Westbank Care home. Recently refurbished to a high standard and offering modern, yet homely, accommodation; it is situated just outside of the popular semi-rural village of Borough Green, with its shops and amenities, including banks, library and general convenience stores.
Home from home
Westbank Care Home is set in beautiful well-established gardens, providing a peaceful surrounding to relax in.
Your own room will be cosy and comfortable, tastefully decorated with plenty of opportunity for you to create a personal space, while communal areas such as the lounge, dining room and bright and airy conservatory, offer the perfect place to entertain visitors or to meet people and make new friends.
At Westbank, we're all about making sure your new life is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. We understand, for example, that good, freshly cooked food is vital to keeping healthy as well as being one of life's great pleasures, so you can look forward to delicious meals created and cooked by superb chefs.
- Beautifully refurbished accommodation
- Stunning views of the surrounding countryside
- Laundry service
- Luxury salon, offering hair and beauty pampering
- Regular visits from the local hairdresser, chiropodist, dentist, optician and other professionals
- Wide range of activities, on a daily basis, including Bingo, Hoi, craft activities, dominoes, armchair exercises, local community and entertainer visits
- Opportunity to dress your room yourself
- Superb chefs providing a healthy and varied diet
- Well-maintained gardens, with patio, seating and raised flowerbeds
- Light and bright conservatory
- Close to local shops and public transport
- Palliative, respite and convalescent care
- Pets by arrangement
- Registered for 40 people
- Single rooms, some en-suite
Lots to do
There's always plenty to do at Westbank. You can take part in any number of organised activities if you're keen to get involved, but of course there's no compulsion to join in – the key thing is to live the life you want to, so whether you're an outgoing people person, or prefer a quiet hour with a book or watching TV, there's always something for you to enjoy.
We care about your well-being and will make sure you are well supported, whatever your needs. Whether you are highly independent or require specialised care, our experienced and well-trained staff are able to provide appropriate and prompt support.
We care about your safety and sense of security too. Every room includes safety features, such as smoke detectors and there is a call system in all bedrooms, bathrooms and lounge areas for you to call staff in an emergency.
Borough Green has a main line station, with services on the Victoria/Maidstone line. Motorway links are via the M20/M26 and M25, junction 2a, at Wrotham Heath. A more comprehensive range of amenities is available in either Sevenoaks, which is about 7 miles away, or Maidstone about 10 miles.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Please recommend us on carehome.co.uk CLICK HERE.
Manager: Genevieve Rodrigues
Tel: 01732 780 066
Fax: 01732 780 054
64 Sevenoaks Road, Borough Green, Kent, TN15 8AP