Westbank, Borough Green, Kent
Recently refurbished to a high standard and offering modern, yet homely, accommodation; Westbank Care Home is situated in the semi-rural village of Borough Green, near Sevenoaks, with its shops and amenities, including banks, library and general convenience stores.
Home from home
Westbank is set in beautiful well-established gardens, providing a peaceful surrounding to enjoy and relax in. Bedrooms are modern and comfortable, beautifully-decorated with plenty of opportunity for you to create a personal space. The open plan living room, elegant dining room and bright and airy conservatory, offer the perfect places to entertain visitors and socialise.
- Fully trained, friendly team delivering person-centred care
- Beautifully refurbished accommodation
- Stunning views of the surrounding countryside
- Laundry service
- Luxury salon, offering hair and beauty pampering
- Regular visits from the local hairdresser, chiropodist, dentist, optician and other professionals
- Wide range of activities, on a daily basis, including Bingo, Hoi, craft activities, dominoes, armchair exercises, local community and entertainer visits
- Opportunity to dress your room yourself
- Superb chefs provide delicous, healthy and varied menu choices
- Well-maintained gardens, with patio and seating
- Light and bright conservatory
- Close to local shops and public transport
- Palliative, respite and convalescent care
- Pets by arrangement
- Registered for 40 people
- Single rooms, some en-suite
Life at Westbank
We understand that everyone is unique. Our Home Manager and team will take the time to get to know you and your family, accommodate your individual preferences and maintain a detailed care plan. We encourage you to dress your bedroom as your own, take part in social activities and most of all, enjoy your life with us.
There is always plenty to do thanks to our dedicated Activities Coordinator, so please ask for further information. Meal times are also important to us. With carefully planned, healthy options and plenty of choice, our chef is more than happy to cater for personal tastes and special diets. Please ask our Home Manager for more details.
We care about your safety and sense of security too. Every room includes safety features, such as smoke detectors and there is a call system in all bedrooms, bathrooms and lounge areas for you to call staff in an emergency
Borough Green has a main line station, with services on the Victoria/Maidstone line. Motorway links are via the M20/M26 and M25, junction 2a, at Wrotham Heath. A more comprehensive range of amenities is available in either Sevenoaks, which is about 7 miles away, or Maidstone about 10 miles.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Please recommend us on carehome.co.uk CLICK HERE.
Manager: Genevieve Rodrigues
Tel: 01732 780 066
Fax: 01732 780 054
64 Sevenoaks Road, Borough Green, Kent, TN15 8AP