Sycamore Hall, Ripon
Welcome to Sycamore Hall; a modern and purpose built home, set within well maintained gardens. Sycamore Hall is wheelchair friendly, arranged over two floors, serviced by a lift, and offers 62 en suite bedrooms.
Home from home
Led by a team of friendly, supportive professionals, with comfortable and homely accommodation, Sycamore Hall is a safe and happy place to live. We specialise in providing expert nursing and residential care for people living with dementia. As a close and well managed team, we are committed to delivering only the highest standards of individual care.
- Expert person-centred care
- Visits from healthcare professionals
- Delicious freshly cooked created meals
- Day-to-day organised activities
- Laundry service
- Barber/hairdressing and nail care
- Telephone and phone point in bedrooms
- Wheelchair access
- Serviced by a lift
- Pretty, well established gardens
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Within easy of public transport
Life at Sycamore Hall
We understand that everyone is unique and our skilled Home Manager and team will listen to you and accommodate you as an individual. We encourage you to dress your bedroom as your own, take part in social activities and enjoy your life with us.
There is always a full schedule, thanks to our dedicated Activities Coordinator, so please ask for further information.
At Sycamore Hall, meal times are important to us. With carefully planned, nutritionally balanced dishes and plenty of choice, our chef is more than happy to cater for personal preference and special diets. Please ask our Home Manager for more details.
Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time. There is ample free parking space available.
Sycamore Hall is situated in the historical cathedral city of Ripon with its range of shops and amenities, 2.2 miles from the A1 junction with the A61. The nearest railway station is Thirsk, 10.3 miles away. Harrogate is 12.5 miles and Masham is just 9.0 miles distant.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Please recommend us on carehome.co.uk, CLICK HERE.
Manager: Christina Medway-Steel
Tel: 01765 606 025
Fax: 01765 609 437
Kearsley Road, Ripon, North Yorkshire, HG4 2SG