Sycamore Hall, Ripon
Welcome to Sycamore Hall Care Home, situated in the cathedral city of Ripon, North Yorkshire. Set in a quiet residential area, within well-maintained gardens, this home is modern, purpose-built and provides secure living accommodation. Sycamore Hall is arranged over two floors, serviced by a lift and is wheelchair-friendly.
Home from home
At Sycamore Hall, we provide specialist nursing and residential care for people living with dementia. Our professional team will ensure that your new life with us is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. Residents rooms are spacious but cosy, have en-suite facilities, with the opportunity to create your own personal space. Communal areas such as lounge and dining room offer the perfect place to entertain visitors or to meet people and make new friends. Freshly-cooked food is vital to keeping healthy, so you can look forward to a varied diet, created by a superb chef.
- Dementia, Respite and Convalescent care
- Television and phone point in own room
- Wheelchair access
- Laundry service
- Beautifully-maintained gardens with patio areas
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Within easy reach of public transport
- Serviced by a lift
- Day-to-day activities
Life at Sycamore Hall
Sycamore Hall Care Home is our resident’s home and everything we do ensures they are listened to and supported. We understand that everyone is unique, and our professional care home manager and team strive to deliver the highest standards of individual care.
Family and friends may arrange to visit at any convenient times. There is ample parking space available at the front of the home.
Sycamore Hall is situated in the historical cathedral city of Ripon with its range of shops and amenities, 2.2 miles from the A1 junction with the A61. The nearest railway station is Thirsk, 10.3 miles away. Harrogate is 12.5 miles and Masham is just 9.0 miles distant.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Please recommend us on carehome.co.uk, CLICK HERE.
Manager: Christina Medway-Steel
Tel: 01765 606 025
Fax: 01765 609 437
Kearsley Road, Ripon, North Yorkshire, HG4 2SG