South Haven Lodge, Southampton
South Haven Lodge is CQC rated 'Good' as from 2015 and has a score of 9.6 on carehome.co.uk.
A delightful period home, situated in a private residential location, in the popular leafy suburb of Woolston, just 2.2 miles from the centre of Southampton. South Haven's light and bright accommodation has been extended to provide 46 bedrooms and is arranged over two floors, serviced by two lifts.
Home from Home
Led by a team of experts specialising in care for those living with dementia, and warm comfortable interior, South Haven Lodge is a happy place to live. With three comfortable living areas, open plan dining room and attractive gardens providing excellent spaces to socialise and relax in, South Haven Lodge really is home from home.
- Expert person-centred care
- Nurse call system in each room
- Visits from healthcare professionals
- Delicious freshly cooked meals
- Day-to-day organised activities
- Laundry service
- Barber/hairdressing salon with nail care
- Wheelchair access
- Serviced by two lifts
- Pretty, spacious garden
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Within easy reach of public transport
- 0.3 of a mile from Woolston station
- 2.2 miles from Southampton centre
Life at South Haven Lodge
Well known for delivering first rate care and support to residents and their families, the manager and fully-trained team are friendly, helpful and committed to working on an individual basis to maintain person-centred care plans. We understand that everyone is unique, and strive to accommodate those requirements, from food preferences, to hobbies.
We encourage independence, taking part in the busy social calendar, whilst ensuring our residents are safe and content. Meal times are important at South Haven Lodge, with carefully-planned options and plenty of choice. We are more than happy to cater for special diets and personal tastes. Please ask our Home Manager for more information.
As we operate an open door policy, family and friends are welcome to visit at convenient times. There is ample free parking space available.
South Haven Lodge is situated in a quiet residential area in Woolston, just 0.3 of a mile from Woolston Station and 2.2 miles from the centre of Southampton. Woolston benefits from a shopping centre, supermarket, local shops, community centre, two churches, two doctors’ surgeries and buses run regularly to Southampton and surrounding areas.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Please recommend us on carehome.co.uk, CLICK HERE.
Manager: Mawuli Mensa
Tel: 0238 068 5606/0238 044 9101
Fax: 0238 044 9092
69-73 Portsmouth Road, Woolston, Southampton, SO19 9BE