Kenwood Care Home is situated in a quiet residential road in Finchley, North London, just 0.5 of a mile from West Finchley station. A converted and extended Victorian house, Kenwood benefits from clean, comfortable, light and bright living accommodation and a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Home from home
Led by a professional supportive team, committed to providing the very best in care for their residents, and with two attractive living rooms, elegant dining room, conservatory leading to a well maintained garden, Kenwood really is home from home. There are 32 bedrooms, 21 of which are en suite, arranged over two floors and serviced by a lift.
Kenwood is the ideal place for individuals who require specialist dementia care, and with 24-hour nurse call systems, smoke detectors in every room and detailed person-centred care plans, you can rest assured you’re in safe hands with us.
- Expert person-centred care
- Nurse call system in each room
- Visits from healthcare professionals
- Delicious freshly cooked meals
- Day-to-day organised activities
- Laundry service
- Barber/hairdressing salon with nail care
- Wheelchair access
- Serviced by two lifts
- Well established garden with patio
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Within easy reach of public transport
- Quiet and peaceful residential area
- 0.5 of a mile from West Finchley station
Life at Kenwood
Kenwood is a happy place to live. Activities and events are organised by our dedicated Activities Coordinator, and family and friends are more than welcome to get involved, whether that means one-to-one armchair exercises, a game of cards, painting, visits from entertainers, or socialising with other residents.
We understand that everyone is unique, pay close attention to safety and well being and ensure that everyone enjoys their life with us. Meal times are an important, well thought out feature at Kenwood, with delicious freshly cooked meals and plenty of choice. We are able to cater for special diets and personal preference as required. Please ask our Home Manager for further information.
As we operate an open door policy, family and friends are welcome to visit at convenient times. Free parking can be found in the road and roads around us.
Kenwood is located in the popular area of Finchley, North London, approximately ten minutes walk from West Finchley station. The Finchley area benefits from great public transport links, supermarkets, shops, post offices, places of worship, eateries and parks.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
To find out more about living at Kenwood, or to arrange a private viewing, please contact us on the details below.
To recommend our services, please do so on Carehome.co.uk here.
Manager: Susan Maruri
Tel: 0208 445 5112
Fax: 0208 343 7992
30-32 Alexandra Grove, Finchley, London, N12 8HG