You may choose to continue your daily routine but in addition a busy social calendar is offered. Incorporated within the daily routine are regular meal times, a typical example of which is as follows:-
- Breakfast (08.00 - 10.00)
- Morning tea/coffee (10.30 - 11.30)
- Mid-day meal (12.00 - 13.00)
- Afternoon tea (14.00 - 15.00)
- Supper (17.00 - 18.00)
- Evening drinks (21.00 - 22.00)
Please note that the tea trolley is available throughout the day.
Although the above times are regular, requests can be catered for outside of these hours.
You can enjoy coffee mornings, visits by local school children, music and barbecues. It is your choice as to whether you would like to participate or not, personal choice lies at the heart of our philosophy. There are also regular outings to the shops, local parks and even the pub if you would like. Friends and relatives are more than welcome and are encouraged to visit our homes at any time, joining us for lunch, birthday parties and other special occasions.
We have many services on offer, a typical example of which is as follows:-
- Hairdressing: Every fortnight or as requested
- Chiropodist: Every six to eight weeks and on request
- Optician: Visits every six months and on request
- Dentist: Visits every six months and on request
- Advocacy: When required
- Entertainment: Please contact us for our entertainment schedule
Please note there is an attending GP practice when required.
Religious services are regularly held at the Homes, visits to local services can also be arranged. All denominations can be catered for.