Buxton Lodge, Caterham on the Hill
Welcome to Buxton Lodge, situated just on the edge of Caterham, Surrey, with it’s mainline train station, supermarkets, hospital, churches, health centres, shopping facilities and great transport links. We are rated 9.5 out of 10 on Carehome.co.uk. Please read our reviews here.
Home from home
Buxton Lodge was completely refurbished and extended in 2010, and offers modern, spacious accommodation, with 44 rooms. Situated in a peaceful, semi-rural location with a delightful and well-maintained garden, the Home is wonderful place to relax in.Your own room will be cosy and comfortable, smartly decorated with the opportunity to create your own personal space.
Communal areas such as the cinema room, lounge and dining room offer the perfect place to entertain visitors or to meet people and make new friends. Staff at Buxton Lodge will ensure your new life is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. We understand, for example, that good, freshly cooked food is vital to keeping healthy as well as being one of life's great pleasures, so you can look forward to delicious meals created and cooked by superb chefs.
- 8 purpose built bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- All bedrooms designed and styled to the highest standards
- All rooms benefit from flat screen televisions and internet connection
- Large, comfortable and modern lounge
- Separate modern dining room
- Cinema room with large screen and surround sound
- Fully-equipped hairdressing salon and complimentary therapies facility
- Under floor heating system adds an extra dimension of comfort
- Beautifully-manicured garden
- Close to local shops, health facilities and churches
- Within easy reach of public transport
- Serviced by two lifts
Lots to do
Activities take place every day at Buxton Lodge. You can take part in arts/crafts, dominoes, entertainer and community visits, if you're keen to get involved, but of course there's no compulsion to join in – the key thing is to live the life you want to, so whether you're an outgoing people person, or prefer a quiet hour with a book or watching TV, there's always something for you to enjoy.
We care about your well-being, understanding that everyone is unique, and will make sure you are supported, whatever your needs. Whether you are highly-independent or require specialised care, our experienced and well-trained staff will be there to provide appropriate and prompt support.We care about your safety and sense of security too. Every room includes safety features, including smoke detectors and a call system in all bedrooms, bathrooms and lounge areas for you to call staff in an emergency.
Caterham in Surrey is situated close to the A22, 21 miles from Guildford and 6 miles south of Croydon; it offers an abundance of shops, including Church Walk Shopping Mall, restaurants, as well as churches and health centres. The railway station provides links to London Victoria and London Bridge, whilst eight bus routes operate to East Grinstead, Croydon, Redhill and Oxted.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needsWe will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Please recommend us on carehome.co.uk, CLICK HERE.
Manager: Patrick Gonsaro
Tel: 01883 340 788
Fax: 01883 340 498
53 Buxton Lane, Caterham on the Hill, Surrey, CR3 5HL