Welcome to Briarwood Care Home, situated in Eston, Middlesborough. Briarwood opened in 1999, is modern, purpose-built and arranged over two floors. We are proud to offer a friendly, warm place of residence, where you will be provided with 24-hour support.
Home from home
Our professional team are able to expertly care for 49 people, living with dementia or that require nursing or personal care. They will ensure that your new life with us is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. Bedrooms are cosy and comfortable, have en-suite facilities, with the opportunity to create your own personal space.
Spacious communal areas, including the four lounge areas and two dining rooms offer the perfect place to entertain visitors or to relax, or make new friends. Freshly-cooked food is vital to keeping healthy, so you can look forward to a varied diet, created by a superb chef.
- Expert person-centred care
- Visits from healthcare professionals
- Delicious freshly cooked created meals
- Day-to-day organised activities
- Laundry service
- Wheelchair access
- Serviced by a lift
- Well established gardens
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Within easy reach of public transport
Life at Briarwood
Briarwood Care Home is your home, and everything we do ensures you are listened to and encouraged to enjoy life with us. We understand that everyone is unique and our professional care home manager and team strive to deliver the highest standards of individual care.
Family and friends may arrange to visit at any convenient times. There is ample parking space available at the home.
Briarwood is located in Eston, in a residential area. Eston has plenty of shops, including a shopping precinct, supermarkets and amenities. There are three major churches on the High Street and one on Whale Hill. There are excellent transport links nearby. Southbank station is 3.1 miles away, Middlesbrough Train Station is 3.5 miles away with regular rail services to Darlington, Whitby and Manchester, connecting to the national rail network. There is also a regular bus service to Middlesbrough linking with the National Bus Network.
Our Promise and Our Values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from youYour family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Manager: Holly Peacock
Tel: 01642 456 222
Fax: 01642 459 282
Normanby Road, Eston, Middlesbrough, TS6 9AE