Aldwick House, Bognor Regis
Aldwick House is situated in the delightful seaside town of Bognor Regis, within easy reach of the seafront, local community, shops and bus routes. We have 30 bedrooms, 12 of which are en suite. The open plan living, dining and garden rooms are ideal spaces to socialise, relax or take part in activities.
Home from home
Led by a friendly, approachable team, and with a comfortable and homely feel, Aldwick House is warm, welcoming and an enjoyable place to live. We offer professional care services to suit a number of requirements, including residential care and for individuals who are living with mental health conditions or dementia. As a close and well managed team, we have a reputation for delivering the highest standards of individual care.
- Expert person-centred care
- Visits from healthcare professionals
- Delicious freshly cooked meals
- Day-to-day organised activities
- Laundry service
- Barber/hairdressing and nail care
- Televisions and phone points in bedrooms
- Wheelchair access
- Serviced by a lift
- Established garden
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Within easy reach of public transport
At Aldwick House, we know that everyone is unique. Our Home Manager and team will listen to you and accommodate your individual preferences, maintaining a detailed care plan. We encourage you to dress your bedroom as your own, take part in social activities and most of all, enjoy your life with us. There is always plenty to do thanks to our dedicated Activities Coordinator, so please ask for further information. Meal times are also important to us. With carefully planned, healthy menus with plenty of choice, our chef is more than happy to cater for personal tastes and special diets. Please ask our Home Manager for more details.
Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time. There is free parking space available in the residential roads around Aldwick House.
The popular seaside town of Bognor Regis in West Sussex has a large town centre with shopping, bus routes and a train station. Aldwick House is approximately 0.8 of a mile from the centre and station and 0.3 of a mile to the seafront.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Please recommend us on carehome.co.uk, CLICK HERE, where you can also view our previous recommendations.
"Aldwich house is without a doubt home from home"
“Aldwick House in my opinion and my Mothers is a fantastic place for people who need special care and attention 24 hours a day”
“When we visited the home we immediately got a very homely feel about the home. It is a pleasure when we visit to be made so welcome by all the members of staff regardless of what they are employed to do”
“I am writing to thank you all for the brilliant care you all gave to my Father while he was staying with you, we could not fault one thing and I would not hesitate to recommend Aldwick House to anyone”
“Many thanks for all the care and kindness you give to my husband, my family and I do get peace of mind to the dedication you give, keep up the good work”
Manager: Karen Crosby
Tel: 01243 842 244
Fax: 01243 838 041
Nyewood Lane, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 2SJ