Aldwick House, Bognor Regis
Welcome to Aldwick House, situated in the delightful seaside town of Bognor Regis. The Home is within easy reach of the seafront, local shops and bus routes and offers care services to suit a number of requirements, including residential care and for individuals who are living with mental health conditions or dementia.
Home from home
Aldwick House offers elegantly furnished living and a well-established garden for relaxing in.Your own room will be cosy and comfortable, smartly decorated with the opportunity to create your own personal space. Communal areas such as lounge and dining room offer the perfect place to entertain visitors or to meet people and make new friends.
Staff at Aldwick House will ensure your new life is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. We understand that good, freshly-cooked food is vital to keeping healthy, so you can look forward to a varied diet, created by a superb chef.
- Palliative, Day, Respite and Convalescent care
- Television and phone point in own room
- Wheelchair access
- Laundry service
- Beautifully-maintained garden with patio
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Within easy reach of public transport
- Serviced by a lift
Life At Aldwick
You can take part in arts/crafts, games, entertainer and community visits, if you're keen to get involved, but of course there's no compulsion to join in – the key thing is to live the life you want to, so whether you're an outgoing people person, or prefer a quiet hour with a book or watching TV, there's always something for you to enjoy.
We care about your well-being, understanding that everyone is unique, and will make sure you are supported, whatever your needs. Whether you are highly-independent or require specialised care, our experienced and well-trained staff will be there to provide appropriate and prompt support.We care about your safety and sense of security too. Every room includes safety features, including smoke detectors and a call system in all bedrooms, bathrooms and lounge areas for you to call staff in an emergency.
The popular seaside town of Bognor Regis in West Sussex has a large town centre with shopping, bus routes and a train station. Aldwick House is approximately 0.8 of a mile from the centre and station and 0.3 of a mile to the seafront.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Please recommend us on carehome.co.uk, CLICK HERE, where you can also view our previous recommendations.
"Aldwich house is without a doubt home from home"
“Aldwick House in my opinion and my Mothers is a fantastic place for people who need special care and attention 24 hours a day”
“When we visited the home we immediately got a very homely feel about the home. It is a pleasure when we visit to be made so welcome by all the members of staff regardless of what they are employed to do”
“I am writing to thank you all for the brilliant care you all gave to my Father while he was staying with you, we could not fault one thing and I would not hesitate to recommend Aldwick House to anyone”
“Many thanks for all the care and kindness you give to my husband, my family and I do get peace of mind to the dedication you give, keep up the good work”
Manager: Karen Crosby
Tel: 01243 842 244
Fax: 01243 838 041
Nyewood Lane, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 2SJ