Aden House, Huddersfield
Aden House is a purpose built, modern home, with 60 en suite bedrooms, arranged over two floors, serviced by a lift. With warm, clean and comfortable en suite bedrooms, open plan dining room, relaxing living room, airy garden room, and delightful garden, Aden House really is home from home.
Led by a team of professionally trained and caring individuals, and with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, Aden House is a happy and safe place to live. Known for delivering first-class care to individuals living with dementia, and with a dedicated care unit (Butterfly Wing), there is no better place for you to be cared for and supported. Safety is an important feature; therefore all rooms have smoke detectors and a Nurse-Call system to provide 24-hour reassurance.
- Well managed, fully trained team
- Nurse call system in each room
- Expert person-centred care
- Visits from healthcare professionals
- Delicious freshly cooked meals
- Day-to-day organised activities
- Laundry service
- Barber/hairdressing and nail care
- En Suite bedrooms
- Wheelchair access
- Serviced by a lift
- Attractive gardens
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Within easy reach of public transport
- 9.6 miles from Huddersfield centre
Life at Aden House
At Aden House, we encourage you to dress your bedroom as your own, participate in events and activities and most of all enjoy your life your life with us. We understand that everyone is unique, and we will strive to accommodate your requirements and requests as an individual and ensure that you’ll have a detailed person-centred care plan.
Meal times are an essential and enjoyable part of life at Aden House with a range of choices. We are more than happy to cater for individual requirements, so please ask our Home Manager for more details. There is a lively community within Aden House, thanks to our dedicated Activities Coordinator, so there’ll always be people to talk to and plenty to do.
Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time. There is ample free parking space available.
Aden House is well positioned for the amenities of the villages of Clayton West (0.3 of a mile) and Scisset (0.9 of a mile) with local shops, churches, banks and supermarkets, and public transport within easy reach.
Kirklees Light Railway with routes to Skelmanthorpe is 0.4 of a mile away, Huddersfield centre with mainline station is 9.6 of a mile away and Barnsley is 10.6 miles away.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Please recommend us on carehome.co.uk, Click Here.
Manager: Jane Ridge
Tel: 01484 866 486
Fax: 01484 861 928
Long Lane, Clayton West, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD8 9PR