Aaron Grange, Huyton with Roby
Aaron Grange is positioned in manicured lawned gardens, occupying a private area in a quiet road, in Huyton with Roby, Liverpool. Originally a Georgian manor house, and now with a modern extension, it retains many elegant period features. We have 68 bedrooms, 40 of which are en suite, a bright living room and open plan dining area. The building is wheelchair friendly and serviced by a lift.
Home from home
Run by a team of fully trained, caring professionals, with a relaxing and friendly environment, Aaron Grange really is home from home. We are well known for providing expert care for individuals, who are living with dementia, or require nursing. With a 24-hour nurse call system and detailed person-centred care plans, you can be reassured you’re in safe hands with us.
- Expert person-centred care
- Visits from healthcare professionals
- Delicious freshly cooked meals
- Day-to-day organised activities
- Laundry service
- Barber/hairdressing and nail care
- Televisions in bedrooms
- Wheelchair access
- Serviced by a lift
- Landscaped grounds
- Quiet, private location
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Within easy reach of public transport
- 6.8 miles from Liverpool centre
Life at Aaron Grange
We strive to ensure you enjoy your life with us at Aaron Grange. We encourage you to make your bedroom your own and join in with daily activities and events, but we appreciate everyone is unique and will listen and accommodate individual requirements. Meal times are an important and well thought out feature at Aaron Grange. With carefully planned, nutritionally balanced dishes, you can look forward to plenty of choice. We are more than happy to cater for individual tastes or diets. Please ask our Home Manager for more details.
Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time. There is ample free parking space available.
Aaron Grange, is well positioned for Huyton Station (just 203ft away), Roby station, 0.6 of a mile, and is just 6.8 miles from Liverpool centre.
Huyton with Roby has an abundance of amenities, including supermarkets, churches, libraries, shops and coffee shops.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Please recommend us on carehome.co.uk, CLICK HERE; where you can also view our previous recommendations.
Manager: Dawn Smith
Tel: 0151 489 1127
Fax: 0151 482 0778
Blacklow Brow, Huyton with Roby, Liverpool, Merseyside, L36 5XG